Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03378 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,351TL (¥69,581) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (43 minutes ago)