Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03548 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,825TL (¥79,632) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)