Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00157 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,121TL (1,984,571 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Harare costs $2.19 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$180,663 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)