Cost of living comparison between Toamasina, Madagascar and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00096 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,676TL (3,826,533 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Busan costs ₩550,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 2 hours ago)