Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03562 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,434TL (68,330 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (43 minutes ago)