Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29603 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,762TL (Mex$ 9,331) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)