Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31866 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,795TL (Mex$ 8,771) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)