Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07786 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,277TL (₨29,244) in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)