Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05348 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,797TL (₨52,298) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (39 minutes ago)