Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07847 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,630TL (₨33,511) in Tirupati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)