Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05534 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,967TL (₨53,621) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)