Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18757 TRY / MDL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 13% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,714TL (14,469 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)