Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03412 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,429TL (71,199 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (38 minutes ago)