Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.879 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,119TL (3,548 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)