Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.039 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,389TL (2,301 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gulu costs 7,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)