Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.431 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,684TL (1,876 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)