Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.852 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,204TL (3,760 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)