Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.287 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,892TL (2,246 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wrocław costs 3,000 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)