Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.902 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,421TL (2,686 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bridgetown costs 1.29 Bds$ (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Coro costs Bs 9 (about 1 hour ago)