Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.959 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 69% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,710TL (€748) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)