Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.517 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,680TL (元5,182) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (43 minutes ago)