Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.734 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 32% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,894TL (元3,943) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (36 minutes ago)