Cost of living in Tianjin, China vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.791 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,099TL (3,917元) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €26,000 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$167 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $122,233 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Staunton, Virginia costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)