Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 32% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,903TL (3,576元) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (about 2 hours ago)