Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,574TL (元4,640) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)