Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07642 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,470TL (₨32,325) in Thrissur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (about 3 hours ago)