Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,857TL (€613) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (41 minutes ago)