Cost of living comparison between The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.301 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,508TL (EC$3,466) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)