Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39030 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,508TL (6,426 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)