Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36473 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,328TL (9,125 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)