Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36937 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,548TL (6,899 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)