Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49741 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,689TL (5,406 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)