Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09361 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,024TL (32,306 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)