Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05166 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,552TL (68,759 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)