Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05838 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,609TL (44,692 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (about 2 hours ago)