Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08643 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,838TL (32,836 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.66 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 390,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)