Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13333 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,544TL (26,578₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)