Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15535 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,694TL (17,344₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (33 minutes ago)