Cost of living comparison between Ternopil, Ukraine and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12009 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,764TL (31,341₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)