Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.001 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,230TL (€1,057) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)