Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,261TL (€1,055) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,500 ₪ (37 minutes ago)