Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.538 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,760TL (R$ 1,795) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)