Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00742 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,792TL (CH$376,319) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (about 1 hour ago)