Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00546 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,766TL (CH$689,491) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)