Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00617 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,652TL (CH$429,467) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)