Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39633 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,004TL (R 7,578) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hubli costs ₨700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)