Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27717 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,436TL (R 12,398) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)