Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,789 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 67% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,838TL (3,335 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)