Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,135 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.983 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 72% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,576TL (5,674 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 2 hours ago)