Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,769 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.314 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 75% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,382TL (3,335 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (about 2 hours ago)