Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,652 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.086 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 67% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,506TL (3,228 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)