Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.448 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 84% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,044TL (2,792 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)