Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 73% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,403TL (5,393 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)