Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.798 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 57% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,709TL (5,903 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)