Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,246 prices entered by 440 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,409TL (﷼ 22,549,863) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (43 minutes ago)