Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,000 prices entered by 422 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,270TL (﷼ 29,186,800) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)