Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16682 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,828TL (L 16,951) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (about 2 hours ago)