Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.681 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,285TL (1,359 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)