Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.011 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,614TL (1,300 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)