Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.099 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,618TL (1,247 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 2 hours ago)