Cost of living comparison between Tawau, Malaysia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.742 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,881TL (RM5,234) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)