Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.960 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,949TL (RM3,072) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (36 minutes ago)