Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.712 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 68% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,706TL (NZ$998) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liberec costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)