Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.587 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 77% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,065TL (NZ$1,133) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 75TL (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 3 hours ago)