Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.991 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 72% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,130TL (NZ$1,035) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)