Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.559 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 63% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,883TL (NZ$1,908) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)