Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.878 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 54% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,388TL (NZ$1,178) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)