Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02056 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,918TL (141,926 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)