Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00109 TRY / UZS *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,460TL (3,173,772 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)