Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 TRY / UZS *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,620TL (3,081,868 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)