Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00065 TRY / UZS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,565TL (3,974,423 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)