Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00107 TRY / UZS *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,369TL (3,160,268 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)