Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,530TL (€507) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)