Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,445TL (€568) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamilton costs C$500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $17 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $845 (34 minutes ago)