Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,872TL (€728) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)