Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,657TL (€902) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (37 minutes ago)