Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.854 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,778TL (€980) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)