Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,114TL (€1,047) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 67 ден (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)