Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,089TL (€742) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (29 minutes ago)