Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.215 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,027TL (€487) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (24 minutes ago)