Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,859TL (€521) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (about 1 hour ago)