Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.687 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,775TL (1,645 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)