Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,768TL (2,472 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)