Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.200 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,576TL (2,147 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)