Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.421 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,792TL (1,964 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)