Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,169TL ($b6,079) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)