Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.786 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,798TL ($b3,558) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (about 1 hour ago)