Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.690 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,208TL ($b3,201) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (43 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (about 1 hour ago)