Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.566 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,500TL ($b4,420) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antananarivo costs 19 Ariary (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)