Cost of living comparison between Tarija, Bolivia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44913 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,038TL ($b6,764) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (38 minutes ago)