Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,007TL ($b5,414) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)