Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.899 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,436TL (3,823 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)