Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01144 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,827TL (334,545 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)