Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.679 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,118TL (€666) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $4.96 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (44 minutes ago)