Cost of living in Taranto, Italy vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.061 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,203TL (€528) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)