Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,947TL (€537) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 2 hours ago)