Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36473 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,776TL (10,352 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)