Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43310 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,591TL (5,982 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)