Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,221TL (Rp 9,558,228) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)