Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,728TL (Rp 10,033,042) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)