Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 33% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,200TL (Rp 12,162,079) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)