Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 54% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,619TL (€1,144) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (41 minutes ago)