Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01383 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,610TL (188,730 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (35 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)