Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01744 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,022TL (173,297 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 80₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (29 minutes ago)