Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00614 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,832TL (CH$461,508) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (36 minutes ago)