Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00738 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,375TL (CH$321,740) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (22 minutes ago)