Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00630 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,456TL (CH$390,099) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (41 minutes ago)