Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00620 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,654TL (CH$428,325) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$105 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)