Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.332 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 73% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,315TL (GH₵3,240) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)