Cost of living comparison between Takoradi, Ghana and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.842 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 73% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,412TL (GH₵6,428) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)