Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10665 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,640TL (34,127 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)