Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19738 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,726TL (13,809 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)