Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06242 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,898TL (руб 46,427) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)