Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.131 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,640TL (S/. 2,334) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)