Cost of living in Tacna, Peru vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.581 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,569TL (S/. 1,625) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,850 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 275 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)