Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00246 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,456TL (998,082 Shilling) in Tabora.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (36 minutes ago)