Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01313 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,647TL (277,646 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)